Tonnsillitis is the inflammation of the skymands, usually caused by viral, less often by bacterial infection. The main symptom of tonsillitis is a throat pain that usually takes place for 3-4 days.
The tonsillitis can flow in acute form, then it is often called angina. If the inflammation in the almonds, it subsides, it is sharpened again for a long time, they talk about chronic tonsillitis.
Almonds are two small glands located in the throat. It is believed that almonds serve as a kind of barrier from infections in children whose immune system (the protection of the body from infection) is still developing.
According to this theory, almonds, inflaming, isolate infection and do not give it to spread throughout the body. It is believed that almonds lose this ability after the immune system develops completely. This can explain the fact why the children are so often sick so often, and adults are relatively rare.
Tonsillitis is very common among children aged 5 to 15 years. Almost all children at least once sick anneas while they grew. In adolescence and young people, tonsillitis is usually caused by infection under the name of infectious mononucleosis (ferrous fever).
In most cases, angina is not a serious illness, so you or your child should see a doctor only in the following cases:
- Symptoms do not pass longer than 4 days, which indicates the absence of signs of recovery;
- There are heavier symptoms, for example, because of pain it is impossible to eat and drink or difficult to breathe.
In most cases, tonsillitis takes place during the week. In chronic tonsillitis, a surgical operation may be required.
Symptoms of Angina
The main symptom of tonsillitis is the pain in the throat.
Other common symptoms:
- redness and swelling of tonsils;
- swallowing pain;
- High temperature (heat) - above 38 ° C;
- pain in the ears or your child's neck;
- white raid on almonds, under which is pus;
- increased lymph nodes on the neck of the child;
- Voice loss or changing the usual voice tone from your child.
Among the less common causes of tonsillitis:
Small children may also complain about pain in the stomach, which can cause an increase in lymph nodes in the abdominal cavity.
Causes of angina and chronic tonsillitis
According to estimates, approximately 8 cases of tonsillitis from 10 are caused by viral infection. The following viruses causing tonsillitis are known:
- rinoviruses - Caster Viruses;
- influenza virus;
- paragrippa virus - laryngitis and cereal cacurity;
- enteroviruses - pathogens of the diseases of the hands, feet and mouth;
- adenovirus - the common cause of diarrhea;
- Corey virus.
In rare cases, the cause of tonsillitis can be the Epstein-Barra virus - the causative agent of infectious mononucleosis (iron rush). In this case, you are likely to feel very bad. There may be an increase in lymph nodes throughout the body, as well as an increase in the spleen.
Acute bacterial tonsillitis may be caused by various bacteria, but most often its cause is Streptococcus Group A.
In the past, various bacterial infectious diseases, such as difftheria and rheumatic polyarthritis (rheumatic fever), were accompanying diseases with tonsillitis, but these days it happens very rarely due to vaccinations and more effective treatment of these diseases.
How is the infection of tonsillitis
Tonnsillitis applies in the same way as colds and flu. The pathogens of tonsillitis are contained in millions of microscopic droplets departing from the mouth and the nose during coughing or sneezing. You can infect the virus, inhaling these droplets along with the air.
You can also get infected, touching the surface or subject to which these microscopic drops fell, and then touching your face.
Diagnosis of angina and chronic tonsillitis
If you think that you or your child have tonsillitis, consult a doctor. He will examine the throat and ask questions about the symptoms.
There are 4 main signs that tonsillitis is caused by a bacterial infection, and not viral.
- white raid on almonds, under which is pus;
- no cough;
- swollen and painful lymph nodes.
If you have two of the features listed above, your doctor can direct you to an additional examination. If you have three or more of the signs listed above, it is extremely likely that you are sick with bacterial tonsillitis, and you can assign antibiotics.
If you want to clarify the diagnosis, the smear is taken, which is then sent to the analysis laboratory. Results can arrive in a few days. Laboratory tests are usually carried out for people from a group of increased risk (for example, for persons with a weakened immune system) or in the event that the previous course of treatment has not brought the result.
If you are sick with an angina, being an adult, and you, among other things, there are symptoms such as an increase in lymph nodes and a strong throat pain, your doctor may recommend to make blood test to exclude infectious mononucleosis.
Treatment of chronic tonsillitis and angina
Most cases of acute tonsillitis take place on their own. The immune system itself copes with infection within a few days. However, you can relieve the course of the disease, performing certain actions.
If your child is sick with tonsillitis, make sure that he eat well and drank, even if he hurts him. Hunger and dehydration can cause aggravation of other symptoms, such as headaches and feeling fatigue.
If you or your child are sick chronic tonsillitis, it is possible to consider the possibility of surgical treatment.
Angina treatment at home
Recommended non-prescription painkillers, such as paracetamol and ibuprofen, can remove some symptoms, for example, sore throat. In the treatment of a child, an anesthetic is important to make sure that the selected drug is allowed to use in children. Pharmacist will help you make a choice. Children under 16 should not be given aspirin.
There are also medicines released without prescription, which can soften pain in the throat, in the form of loyal and sprays. From pain in the throat some helps rinsing with weak antiseptic solution. Another way is a rinse with warm salted water. Mix half the teaspoon of salt (2.5 gr) with 250 ml of water. At the same time, it is important not to swallow water, so that this method may not fit for young children.
Antibiotics with angina
Even if the tests confirm that your tonsillitis is caused by a bacterial infection, the doctor can still not prescribe antibiotics to you. There are two main reasons for this:
- In most cases, tonsillitis antibiotics do not reduce the time of recovery, but may cause unpleasant side effects;
- The more often the antibiotics are used to treat minor infections, the higher the likelihood that they will be ineffective in the treatment of more severe infection (this phenomenon is called resistance to antibiotics).
Exceptions are made in the following cases:
- Symptoms are heavy;
- no signs of improvement;
- You or your child have a weakened immune system.
In these cases, a 10-day penicillin course is usually shown. If you or your child are allergic to penicillin, an alternative antibiotic is prescribed, for example, erythromycin. Antibiotics sometimes cause minor side effects, such as stomach disorder, diarrhea and rash.
Surgical Operation in chronic tonsillitis
Currently, the operation for tonsillitis is recommended only if you or your child regularly and continuously sick with tonsillitis or if during the disease you cannot engage in ordinary affairs - for example, go to school or to work.
During operation, almonds are removed surgically. This operation is called tonsillectomy.
Tonsillectomy is carried out under general anesthesia or local anesthesia. Your mouth will be fixed in the open position so that the surgeon sees the almonds.
Operation is carried out in various ways:
- With the help of surgical instruments. The most common method at which the almonds are cut into a sharp surgical instrument. To stop bleeding from damaged vessels, the diathermy (thermopenteration) is sometimes used.
- Diathermy. With the help of the diathermic probe, the tissues are destroyed around the almonds, and the almond themselves are removed. At the same time, under high temperature, the vessels as it were to be searched and bleeding stops.
- Cold casting (cold-plasma nucleoplast). The basis of this method is the same principle as at diathermy, but cold casting is carried out at a lower temperature (60 ° C). This defiation is considered less traumatic than diathermy.
- Laser tonsonyctomy. Almonds are cut with a ray of a powerful laser, the operation passes almost bloodlessly.
- Ultrasonic tonsillectomy. Powerful ultrasonic waves work on the same principle as lasers.
All these methods are relatively similar in terms of safety, performance and recovery time after the operation, so the choice of one or another method will depend on the experience and training of the surgeon. In some cases, after the operation, you may write out of the hospital on the same day or the next one.
It is likely that after surgery you will feel the sore throat. Feelings can be saved until the week. Pain is usually enhanced during the first week after the operation and gradually passes in the second week. After tonsillectomy, there is often pain in the ears, but it should not worry about this. You can remove pain using painkillers.
Child after tonsilctomy follows two weeks not to go to school. This is done in order to reduce the likelihood of infection with infection from another child, which will lead to the deterioration of his well-being. After the tonsonyctomy, the child is likely to be hard to swallow, but it is important to trace it to eat hard food, as it helps the throat to heal faster. It is necessary to drink a lot of fluid, avoiding drinks with a large content of acids (for example, fruit juices), since they will pinch the throat. It is important to make sure that the child regularly cleans his teeth so that the mouth does not get infection.
Postoperative bleeding - A fairly common complication for tonsilsectomy - bleeding in the place where almonds were removed. It can begin in the first 24 hours after the operation and up to 10 days after it. Postoperative bleeding happens on average one child from 100 and one adult out of 30.
Minor bleeding is usually not a reason for anxiety, as it is most often ceased to independently. Rinse throat with cold water often can stop the bleeding, since cold water narrows blood vessels. However, in some cases, bleeding can be abundant, why people can have a cough or vomiting with blood. In this case, immediately consult a doctor. As a result of abundant bleeding, surgical intervention or blood transfusion may be required.
Complications of angina and chronic tonsillitis
Complications as a result of these diseases are rare. Below are some of them.
Inflammation of the middle ear (Middle Otitis) occurs when infected with fluid bacteria in the middle ear between the drummeal and the inner ear. Most often, the infection is independently.
FLEGMONOSNY ANGIN (purulent tonsillitis) A much more rare complication for tonsillitis. It is formed abscess (affection) between the back of one of the tonsils and the throat wall. If your child is sick with phlegmonous angina, the symptoms will sharply sharpen. FLEGMONOSNA ANGINA is relatively rare. It develops only in 1 of 1,000 children with tonsillitis. It is usually treated using the combination of antibiotics and surgical operation for pumping in a pus from an abscess.
Sleep apnea. If your child does not pass tonsillitis or he is sick periodically (chronic tonsillitis), it can cause difficulty breathing during sleep. This phenomenon is called obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. As a rule, the child does not wake up at night, but the phase of deep sleep is broken. From this child in the afternoon can feel very tired.
In children with sleep apnea, there is often a loud snoring and difficulty breathing in a dream. If your child has a sleep apnea due to tonsillitis, it is usually recommended that the almonds are removed surgically (tonsilsectomy).
Nowadays, other complications for tonsillitis are found very rarely and usually occur only if it is not treated:
- Scarlatina is a disease that causes the characteristic skin rash of red-pink color;
- Rheumatic polyarthritis (rheumatic fever) - causes overall inflammation of the body and such symptoms as pain in the joints, skin rashes and involuntary convulsive movements;
- Glomerulonephritis - inflammation (swelling) of filters in the kidneys that can cause vomiting and loss of appetite.
What doctor to contact an angina?
With the appearance of acute tonsillitis (angina), find the therapist or pediatrician (with an angina in a child), which will diagnose and prescribe full-fledged treatment. The treatment of complications of an angina and chronic tonsillitis is usually a narrow profile doctor - an otorinolaryngologist, which can be chosen here.
Tonnsillitis in otorhinolaryngology is called inflammation of chicken almonds. Another, more familiar to us the name of the Network Almonds - Glands. Acute tonsillitis is an obstacle distress with us, which proceeds with pronounced symptoms: a high body temperature (the thermometer marks reach 39.5), the strongest pain in the throat and purulent clusters on the surface of the eye. If angina happens more than three times a year, we are talking about the chronic form of the disease - chronic tonsillitis.
Chronic tonsillitis is a sluggish inflammatory process in glands. Symptoms of chronic inflammation are not so pronounced, as during an angina, but they are concerned about the patient a long period, interfering with full-fledged life.
Many will seem strange, but these two small clusters of lymphoid fabric are in the throat - our glands are an important organ of our immune system. They are the first to react to the appearance of bacteria and viruses that penetrated the throat with air or food, and they begin to fight them. Healthy almonds not only successfully copes with pathogenic microorganisms, but also removes bacteria and leukocytes from the body (all this is nothing more than mine). Such a process is called self-cleaning. But if, due to some factors, the protective functions of the GRAND weaken, and it does not cope with the infection, we are talking about the phenomenon of tonsillitis. In chronic form, the pathogenic microflora is engaged in the thickness of the Gland, and instead of protecting, the eye becomes the source of permanent inflammation in the body. The affected almonds not only do not cope with their main function, but also become a threat to other organs and human systems.
Sign up for the reception right now!
Call us by phone +7 (495) 642-45-25 Or use the reverse link form
Where does the tonsillite come from?
No one wants to hurt. Therefore, there is a reasonable question that provokes chronic inflammation of the almonds?
The most important and common reason is the trouble-free angina.
Patients come to us, who, when the first symptoms of Angina believed, believed that the disease could be cured at home: they had prescribed medicines themselves, someone chose unconventional treatment methods, someone just was inactive, sacred believing that he would pass. But in itself, angina does not pass. The pathogenic microorganisms are engaged in glazing, periodically letting themselves to know the manifestation of unpleasant symptoms - the chronic form develops.
Other disease provoking factors can act:
- Chronic diseases of the nasopharynx, ears or oral cavity - for example, during the exacerbation of chronic sinusitis, infectious purulent masses can easily get to the surface of the eye, speaking with a new inflammation catalyst;
- Reducing the protective functions of the GRAND when their internal reserves are missing in order to cope with a large number of pathogens of microorganisms; As a result, viruses and bacteria accumulate in the thickness of the almonds and are actively multiplied there;
- Adverse working conditions and livelihoods - a ridden, dusty air, the presence of harmful substances in the inhaled air - all this is another reason for the development of inflammation and the appearance of purulent traffic jams in almonds;
- Heredity - if one of the parents has this diagnosis in its history, then with a high probability of the disease, a child is transmitted; Therefore, an important point when planning pregnancy is a complete coursework treatment of tonsillitis in the ENT clinic;
- Harmful habits - smoking and alcohol abuse reduce immunity and provoke the aggravation of the disease;
- Emotional overvoltage, long stay in stressful conditions - not in vain say that all diseases from nerves; Chronic tonsillitis is another confirmation;
- Failure to comply with the regime and recreation: overwork, lack of sleep, the lack of a clear regime is a step towards chronic inflammation.
In order to start the treatment in a timely manner, it is necessary to be able to recognize the first signs of the disease.
Symptoms of the disease
Only an ENT doctor can diagnose chronic tonsillitis, but everyone sicks may detect characteristic symptoms of the disease. The main "indicative" feature - traffic jams in almonds, or tonsillite tubes. These are purulent clusters of white or brown. They are formed as a result of deposits of natural life products bacteria. They are joined by the remains of food and dead leukocytes. All this "mixture" is formed in traffic jams that cause an unpleasant smell of mouth. This is the second distinguishing sign of inflammation in gland. In addition to the flicker smell, the plugs cause a feeling of a coma in the throat or the presence of a foreign body.
The almond themselves during the exacerbation period are intertwined and increased in size. They can notice spikes and scars. The patient complains of headaches. Temperature of the body holds at 37 - 37.5 o. At this time, the patient feels increased fatigue, constant fatigue, performance decreases. Also, pain in the region, heart or joints may also be occurring. It would seem, where are Glada? The inflammation of the tonsils very often leads to complications on these bodies. Therefore, it is necessary to treat Glands!
Diagnosis and treatment
The first stage preceding treatment is the correct diagnosis. You can precisely determine the diagnosis, only by having been at the ENT doctor - not independently, not at home on the family council, but only in the conditions of the ENT clinic! The doctor - the otorinolaryngologist on the primary reception collects anamnesis of the patient, assesses the condition of the silicon almonds and pharynx, conducts endoscopic examination. If necessary, the patient is directed to a laboratory blood test and a smear fence from the pharynx to the determination of the causative agent of the disease and its sensitivity to antibacterial drugs. After confirmation of the diagnosis, the patient proposes a specific pattern of therapy.
You can cope with the disease only under the condition of effective treatment. It can be treated with tonsillitis by two methods - conservative and surgical. The most preferred is a conservative way, since it allows you to remove traffic jams, remove inflammation and keep the glands. Conservative treatment includes drug treatment, washing of silica almonds and physiotherapeutic procedures. Conservative therapy does not require the patient's room to the hospital. It implies treatment at home with a mandatory visit to the ENT - a doctor for carrying the washing of similar almonds and physiotherapy. That is, one home treatment is not enough.
Friends! Timely and proper treatment will provide you soon recovery!
If the procedures in the clinic, along with domestic treatment, do not bring proper effect, and the affected almonds can no longer perform their functions, make a decision to remove them. Removal operation is called tonsilectomy. Direct testimony to tonsilectomy are frequent angins (more than four per year), paratonzillar abscess, bad indicators of the rebellion, complications for other organs (kidneys, heart, joints).
This is the main mistake of many patients who believe that they can cope with the disease at home without additional outpatient procedures and manipulations.
Drug therapy with chronic tonsillitis.
For the treatment of inflammation of the GRAND House are prescribed:
- Antibacterial drugs ("Augmentin", "azithromycin", etc.) - are accepted during the period of exacerbation in the dosage determined by the ENT doctor. The course of the reception can not be interrupted. It is necessary to drink a medicine for such a number of days that the otorinolaryngologist recommended!
- Probiotics - preparations for the restoration of intestinal microflora, eliminating the effects of antibiotic techniques;
- Anti-inflammatory sprays ("hexoral", "Tantuum Verde", "Inhalipt" and others);
- Antihistamines, relieving the ethnicity of the silicon almonds;
- Antiseptic preparations for processing GRAND ("Miramistin", "Furacilin", "Chlorophyllipt");
- homeopathic preparations (for example, "tonsonotrene");
- Immunostimulating drugs (for example, "IMUDON").
All these drugs helps to cope with the exacerbation of chronic tonsillitis and remove the symptoms of the house. Drug treatment can be complemented by recipes of traditional medicine, which also help to get rid of local symptoms of the disease.
In the treatment of chronic tonsillitis, you need to drink a large amount of fluid. Especially effective grasses, chickens, tea with the addition of raspberries, sage, chamomiles - such drinks activate the body's protective forces.
Everyone since childhood is familiar with another recipe for inflammation of the pharynx - a glass of warm milk with the addition of honey or butter. Such a "cocktail" gently envelops the mucousness of the pharynx and removes pain. Honey has a good anti-inflammatory effect, just take it carefully, so as not to provoke an allergic reaction.
You can take inside the infusions based on the lightning juice with the addition of rosehip and lemon fruits, based on the juice of the squeezed garlic heads, mixed with lemon juice and water, as well as the eleuterococcus tincture, which has a good antiseptic effect.
Do not forget about such a product as propolis. It can be mixed with butter and take an hour before meals. It can be breeded in milk and drink this mixture three times a day. The alcohol tinctuct of propolis can be taken during the period of exacerbation, as well as in the remission for prevention.
There are a lot of other recipes of traditional medicine. But before experimenting, it is necessary to consult with ENT-doctor about the feasibility of using such a recipe. Only in this case the treatment will be effective and safe.
Rinsing with tonsillitis
Also, when treating at home, it is necessary to remember the rinse of the throat. This is a very effective way to get rid of local disease symptoms. By rinse, it is removed from the surface of the eye and is achieved a good anti-inflammatory effect. As a solvent for rinsing, charming and chamomile beams can be used, boiled water with the addition of hydrogen peroxide, soda saline solution with the addition of iodine drop.
Treating houses tonsillitis is effectively possible, but these measures will be beneficial only when home treatment is supported by the procedures carried out in the ENT clinic: a full-fledged washing of GRAND from purulent clusters and physiotherapeutic procedures.
If you or your loved ones collided with chronic tonsillitis, do not self-medicate. Come to the "Laura Clinic Dr. Zaitseva". Here you will appoint a full-fledged, comprehensive treatment, which will significantly extend the stage of remission, and you will for a long time for the exacerbation of chronic disease. Our prices remain the best in Moscow. Equipment of the clinic with modern equipment allows you to carry out all the necessary procedures and manipulations, which significantly reduces the terms of therapy.
To sign up for a consultation, please call, please call: +7 (495) 642-45-25 and +7 (926) 384-40-04 or use the "Recover online entry" service.
Come - we will help you!
- Nose and nasopharynx cavity video
- Vacuum washing of almonds
- Lubrication of the posterior wall of the pharynx and herd tonsils with medicinal solutions
The text is presented solely for informational purposes. We urge not to engage in self-medication. When the first symptoms appear - contact your doctor. Recommended for reading: "Why can not be engaged in self-medication?
Treatment of angina at home implies activities of the activities recommended by a physician aimed at the cure of this disease under the conditions of dwelling. The disease associated with the inflammation of the skynote almonds is called acute tonsillitis or angina. This disease requires correct and timely treatment, due to the possibility of calling various severe complications. However, when performing the recommendations of the doctor, the anesta can be treated at home.
Angro is initially most often manifested by high temperature, headache, weakness and, of course, expressed pain in the throat. With independent consideration of the oz, with a conventional catarrhal angina, it is easy to see redness of the mucous membranes, increased almonds and sometimes bloom on their surface. These features are quite sufficient to understand that man fell ill with sharp tonsillitis. Today, many people's methodology for treating various manifestations of angina are known. However, it is necessary to remember that bacterial angina (that is, the one that is caused by certain types of bacteria) must be treated with antibacterial drugs, and folk remedies are used in complex treatment to remove symptomatic manifestations.
If the alarina arises due to a viral infection, then antibacterial treatment is not effective. The main feature of the viral etiology of tonsillitis is the presence of additional catarrhal symptoms - a runny nose, cough, conjunctivitis, in addition to the throat pain characterizing the flowing background of ORVI.
First of all, homework is assumed to comply with strict bed regime in a sharp period of the disease. Another major rule in the treatment of an angina at home is to ensure the enhanced drinking mode.
The liquid helps to shoot intoxication, prevents the dehydration of the body at high temperatures, stimulates the removal of toxins. Recipes of traditional medicine will necessarily help facilitate the course of the disease. If the improvement does not occur on 3 days, you need to urgently apply for medical help again, to correct the treatment and exceptions for complications.
People's methods of treating tonsillitis
At home, quite a lot of manipulations can be carried out to stabilize the well-being during an angina. It is important to understand that it is possible to treat at home exclusively a catarrhal, that is, the easiest form of tonsillitis. With the development of follicular, lacunar or purulent angina, therapy must be carried out under rigid medical control, sometimes in stationary conditions.
People's methods for the treatment of acute tonsillitis involve the use of solutions for rinsing throats, various compresses, inhalations and ointments for the treatment of tonsils. All recipes are strictly adjusted and checked by many years of experience, therefore, with timely and right use, they help to cure an angina even at home.
Rinsing the throat must begin at the first signs of the disease. Effective rinse agents reduce local inflammation and purify almonds from the plaque.
As a warming procedure that enhances blood circulation in the neck and chest of the patient's sickness, compresses that allow you to further reduce the inflammatory process. However, their use is not recommended at high temperatures, as well as with lacunar and purulent angins.
In order to reduce fibrinous plaque on almonds, various solutions for rinsing throats are used. In addition, many funds for rinsing help reduce the manifestations of pain syndrome, which greatly interferes with the patient when swallowing.
There are several effective preparation recipes for rinsing solutions:
- Boiled warm water (0.5 glasses) mix with 100 grams of crushed fresh garlic. The mixture is insteading the cover covered tightly for 6 hours, then strain. The resulting tincture is diluted with boiled water - 1 teaspoon of tincture is added to a glass of water and often carry out rinsing.
- The juice of fresh leaves of calangean is mixed in equal proportions with boiled water temperature and 2-3 times a day with this composition of the throat.
- A glass of boiling water is poured a mixture of 1 teaspoon of dry calendula, 1 tea spoon of plantain and 1 teaspoon wormwood, all this is required to tomatize on low heat for 15 minutes. Then the decoction is fastened, it is cold to room temperature and is used for rinsing the throat hourly.
However, the most common homemade rinsing recipes have always remained rinsing with soda solid, salt and iodine (teaspoon of soda, pinch of salt and 3 drops of iodine on a glass of water), as well as rinsing a diluted calendula and an eucalyptus infusion, which is prepared from 20 grams of dry grass and glasses boiling water. The mixture is insteaded, fastened and used for rinsing.
Compresses with angina
To strengthen blood circulation processes in the chest and throat with an angina (that is, remove intoxication), and also reduce the manifestation of pain syndrome. People's methods offer to apply wet compresses on this area.
The fabric for the compression is impregnated with special solutions, then applied to the submandibular region, top with a compress with polyethylene for long-term heat conservation, on top of polyethylene It is recommended to apply a flannel layer and a warm scarf.
Any compresses are required before bedtime. You can not use compresses if the patient has not yet stabilized the temperature to normal indicators, as well as if the angina began to progress and the pine fall appeared on the almonds.
The most effective recipes for compresses used in angina are the following:
- A alcohol compress that is prepared from equal proportions of water and 70% of medical alcohol, sometimes adding mint, eucalyptus or lavender into the solution. Caution When using this compression is due to the fact that the alcohol base is able to burn sensitive skin, so the solution is needed very carefully.
- Potato compress is prepared from the washed and boiled with the skin of potatoes, crucified in the puree, as well as vegetable oil and a pair of yeod droplets. The mass is superimposed into the bag of gauze, it is cooling up to that temperature when it does not burn the skin of the patient's throat, applied to the desired area and coat. Potato compress can be left to influence the entire night.
- The compress from the cabbage sheet and honey is prepared from the softened boiling water of fresh cabbage sheet and honey that is flashed onto the sheet. Cabbage is applied to the skin side in honey, covered with a film and covers a warm scarf.
What you need to drink
Abundant drinking with angina is the main treatment. First of all, it is necessary to maintain water balance, which is important at high temperature. Secondly, a large amount of fluid is required to patients to reduce the manifestations of intoxication. Thirdly, some drinks are able to disinfect the mucous membrane of the oral cavity and almonds, and have a slightly anesthetic effect.
With angina, it is recommended to use a lot of ginger tea. This tea is a perfectly painted and disinfecting the throat. Prepare ginger tea is necessary from the fresh roots of ginger, which are cleaned of the peel and rub on the grater or grind the blender. After receiving 2 teaspoons of a crushed root, it is poured with a glass of water and boiled on a small heat for about 20 minutes. After removing from the fire, the decoction is filtered and cool. It is recommended to add 1 teaspoon of honey and lemon juice before use.
In order to reduce the temperature during the fever, it is necessary to add one fifth part of a large lemon without sweeteners or green hot tea.
For all people since childhood, the recipe for the treatment of angina honey with milk. This drink has a tonic, a vitaminizing, soothing, painkillers on a sick person. Honey is required to dissolve in hot milk by adding some creamy oil to mitigate irritated throat. At the same time, honey is permissible to use only if the person is completely confident that there is no allergy on him. Children can be given to drink milk with honey only aged after 1 year.
The use of antibiotics
Appeal to the doctor with acute tonsillitis is necessary for the diagnosis and preparation of the treatment plan. In the case of independent treatments, it is possible to skip a bacterial threshing angina, which caused most often with conventional pathogenic microorganisms, to struggle with which only rational antibacterial therapy is possible. To determine the type of pathogen of tonsillitis, a smear from the mucous membrane or the tonsils of the patient with sowing on the flora and the sensitivity to antibiotics is carried out.
According to external manifestations, it is not so easy to distinguish the bacterial threshing against the patient. Most often, with viral forms, aneg flows as part of a common inflammatory process and has another symptoms - a runny nose, cough, and so on. As a rule, most cases of bacterial angina are caused by streptococci. Streptococcal infection exhibits itself in the human body temperature of the body above 38 degrees, increasing and soreness of lymph nodes, hyperemia of sipstage almonds. In the presence of these signs, most likely, the patient suffers from bacterial angina, and for treatment it needs antibiotics.
In the treatment of bacterial thorns, antibacterial drugs from a group of semi-synthetic penicillins are effective, for example, amoxiclav or amoxicillin, if they do not tolerate their patient (it has expressed allergies or strong dysbacteriosis occurs when using such drugs), then macrolide antibiotics are used - Sumamed, Clarithromycin, either cephalosporins - ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin. However, the choice of an antibacterial drug should be carried out only by a specialist, with the selection of the corresponding dosage, the multiplicity of reception and the form of the drug.
In case of bacterial thoroughfare, the treatment with antibacterial drugs, as a rule, lasts 10 days. The improvement usually occurs on the 3 day of antibiotics, but it is impossible to throw them categorically - the meaning of antibiotic therapy is to completely destroy the specific pathogen in the human body, and when therapy is interrupted, the resistance of the pathogen to this drug and angrint may develop with a new force.
True, myths regarding folk remedies
The people are common for home therapy recipes for some diseases, which sometimes cause bewilderment - how can this agent help recover? But many "homemade" lekari with foam in the mouth prove the high efficiency of promoted funds, and even appeal to medical sources, which allegedly prove the presence of such efficiency.
In the case of acute tonsillitis, kerosene, coca-cola and ice cream are spent by the most controversial means for home treatment. It is immediately worth notify that evidence-based medicine does not recognize any of the above-mentioned funds by panacea against tonsillitis, and all the positive impacts that sources speak, their propagandizing, without parallel use of drug therapy, are not able to cause anything other than side effects.
Any therapy of an angino, even conducted at home using folk recipes, should be consistent with the attending physician who can correctly adjust it. The use of dubious treatments may lead to a deterioration in the state and the emergence of severe complications, therefore it is worth thinking about several times before starting to put such experiments.
Efficiency of folk treatment methods
Treatment of tonsillites by means of traditional medicine is practiced successfully for many years. If the patient transfers the easiest form of catarrhal angina, he often does not apply to the doctor at all. Many such recipes can alleviate the symptoms quite successfully, and if the angina has a viral nature, it is quite possible to cure it with the means of traditional medicine without consequences.
But here are pitfalls. First, without timely appeal to a specialist, the disease can be launched and achieved the hardest complications - rheumatism, arthritis and others. Secondly, to independently determine that the angina is viral, and not a bacterial, requiring mandatory intake of antibiotics, is almost impossible. Thirdly, any treatment may have an opposite effect, and some folk remedies are similar to drug drugs can cause complications and adverse reactions that only a specialist is able to foresee.
It should not be joke with an angina. At the very first symptoms, it is necessary to contact a specialist for diagnosing and compiling competent and effective treatment, which can be skillfully combined with some people's ways to combat this disease.
Medvedev Larisa Anatolyevna
Specialty: Therapist, nephrologist .
Common experience: 18 years .
Place of work: Novorossiysk, Nephro Medical Center .
Education: 1994-2000 Stavropol State Medical Academy .
We will be grateful if you use the buttons:
What to take with a sick throat (how to cure, help, funds that take)
Sick throat has always been a problem for all people, so now there are many ways to combat her. They act differently so that in any situation there was a chance to find a suitable treatment:
The work of this device is like spraying spray, however, this option comes the drug to the desired point gently, purposefully, gradually, which increases the effectiveness of therapy. The advantage of the inhaler has become soothing, moisturizing effect . With the fact that the sprays are most often irritated by the mucous membrane due to aggressive exposure, and the content of alcohol leads to drying without that dry throat.
The advantages of inhalation with chlorophyllite in the nebulizer are described here.
They are used in the early stages of the development of the disease at a temperature of not more than 37 degrees. In the later stages, when the almonds are inflamed, as well as at high temperatures, the compress leads to complications. The most popular variants are alcohol, potato, as well as from cabbage and honey.
A rather controversial decision, but deny that it can be useful will be stupid. This aggressive remedy is undoubtedly, but sometimes only such methods allow you to get rid of the illness. The main thing is the cold cola will not help, but only worsen the situation. Warm cola is not so tasty, but relatively useful.
Bow and honey
Such a mixture will help get rid of the main symptoms, especially with timely response. The mixture is easy: you need to mix the same amount of fresh onions and honey juice, mix until a homogeneous consistency is obtained. Treatment is carried out by lubricating almonds 3 times a day.
The option is well suited in preventive purposes. To do this, process almonds you need every 2-3 days. This is a good way to get protection when there is a flash of this disease.
This substance can slow down the development of bacteria, which will suspend the spread of the disease and simplify treatment. The main symptoms cease to be such obsessive after 1 day therapy. For the preparation of the solution you need 1 cup with warm boiled water add a small spoonful of soda . If the symptoms have a special severity, you can add a few drops of iodine.
Hurt the throat than ringed at home is set out in this article.
Ginger and Lemon.
Such a combination will help relieve the main symptoms of the disease, speed up recovery and strengthen the immune system for the future. From ginger, you need to cook a drink, for what you need to exterute the ginger at the rate of 2 small spoons on the mug, then pour 250ml of water and allow it in a slow fire for a third of the hour. Then the drink is cooled and a teaspoon of lemon juice with honey is added to it. Together with this tea, it is worth eating a whole, but not too large lemon, sliced into pieces along with the skin. We'll have to suffer, but the result will not make himself wait long.
The use of this plant can be found almost everywhere where there is a need to cure. Angina did not exception. The easiest way to use is implied by lubricating the almonds by juice of the plant. Also, treatment options are various tinctures with the addition of aloe vera. This method is already noticeably more difficult, but more efficient. In chronic disease, it is recommended that the tincture is recommended. Also from aloe can be made compress. It is necessary to mix one part of the plant juice with 2 pieces of honey and 3 parts of the vodka . This option will help remove inflammation, warm up, accelerate blood circulation.
You can quickly cure an anemune quickly quickly, however, it is worth knowing what signs of the disease so that therapy can be started at the initial stage of the pathological process.
Signs of the presence of an angina in the body can be local and common. Common symptoms include elevated temperature, body intoxication, severe weakness, headache, lubrication and muscle pain, and sleep disruption.
Local signs of tonsillitis include:
- feeling of merges in the throat;
- Painful sensations when swallowing;
- Powder and redness of the language, which can be seen in the photo;
- Increase lymph nodes.
Similar symptoms, as a rule, correspond to respiratory diseases, which is why it is important to conduct a timely diagnosis to determine the nature of the course of the disease and choose treatment.
Important! The methods of therapy should be solely to select only the attending doctor, which determines the course of treatment and dosage of the drugs used.
Treatment with candy-lollipops
Lollipops with angina: types and description
Angina is an infectious pathology that needs urgent treatment. Most often, the elimination of the disease is carried out at home, because many patients are in no hurry for help from a specialist.
Such a choice is not entirely right, because only the doctor can make the correct diagnosis and choose the most effective treatment. It is for this reason that it is recommended to visit a specialist who will be recommended to visit a specialist, which will avoid even greater degradation of the patient's condition.
Often, the treatment of angina is often carried out with the help of special pupin and lollipops.
In the event that treatment is carried out with the help of candy, the effect of their absorption will be not so pronounced. This is due to the fact that when in the mouth of the substance, the substances of the pupils begin evenly distributed across the cavity, and not to localize in the focus of inflammation.
The most effective preparations in the form of lollipops are considered:
- Faringosept is a drug can be used to treat adult patients and children. Faringosept has no contraindications to its application, but it is not recommended to be taken in the presence of individual intolerance to individual components of the drug.
- Septol - the main components of this drug are thymol, levomentole, eucalyptus and mint oil. Typically, the course of treatment lasts for 3-4 days, and take the tool every 2-3 hours. The main contraindications to the appointment of septol are considered: Children's age up to 4 years, increased sensitivity to separate components of the drug, allergic reaction, fructose intolerance of a congenital character, insufficient content in the organism of lactase and isomaltase.
- Pastalki Strepfen helps remove pain in the throat area. Treatment with the help of such a drug can be carried out from 12 years and usually the course lasts 3-4 days. The main contraindications to the reception of Pastililov are: Pregnancy period, stomach ulcer, increased sensitivity to drug ingredients, breastfeeding period, rhinitis and bronchial asthma.
How to squeeze the pus from the tonsils at home?
The body of each person is individual, so the same drug can cause a different effect. It is for this reason that the drugs should be prescribed a specialist, taking into account the type of tonsillitis.
What to treat an angina
Renate from the angina will quickly work out only with the complex use of drugs and folk remedies, while therapeutic measures should be made from the very beginning of the disease. This disease is not a simple cold, and inflammation capable of significantly worsening human health and lead to irreversible consequences. How to quickly cure the throat? The correct answer will give only a otolaryngologist who will determine the degree and nature of the disease.
Antibiotics with angina in children
Antibacterial therapy is appointed to prevent the development of dangerous complications affecting vital organs - heart, kidney. After inspection and analyzes, the doctor prescribes an antibiotic, with which you can effectively deal with infection. Parents should be remembered that the consequences of angina are many times more dangerous than side effects from the use of antibacterial drugs. What an antibiotic with an angina kid may prescribe a doctor:
- Amosin / amokson;
- Bicyllin, etc.
Medicines for angina in adults
It is necessary to be treated with the prescribed drugs with drugs, otherwise you can even harm your health. At home, effective therapy implies a set of measures. How to cure an angina quickly:
- Wide spectrum antibiotics (penicillin group or macrolides). If the pathology has served streptococcus, ampicillin or amoxicillin is taken. With the ineffectiveness of these funds, the doctor discharges a recipe on Summen.
- Anticipying medications. At elevated temperature, aspirin, analgin or paracetamol is used. Preparations also help reduce pain syndrome.
- Vitamin complexes. They help support weakened immunity and fill the balance of the necessary micronutrients during the disease, when, due to the lack of appetite, it displaces many components.
What to rinse the throat at home
Effective way to quickly cure the throat - rinse it with antiseptics. This prevents the reproduction of pathogenic bacteria on the mucous membrane and removes the swelling. What can rinse the throat at home? To this end, usually use Miramistin or Furacillain. In addition, an effective means is a salt-soda solution, which is prepared, spreading in a glass of warm water for 1 tsp. These substances and adding the same amount of apple vinegar (9%). At the same time, it is not enough to rinse the throat once a day - it is necessary to do it often, approximately every 50-60 minutes.
Spray for the throat with an angina
This form of drugs can be used both for the therapy of adults and children over 3 years old. Sprays help to quickly cure an angina, because they have antifungal, antiseptic and disinfectant properties. Chronic tonsillitis and acute angina form can be treated with the following means (in tandem with antibiotics):
- Bioparox (contains a local antibiotic in the composition, can be used for throat and nose;
- Hexoral (has an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect);
- Stopangin (This spray from the angina contains the essential oils of mint, orange and eucalyptus, allowed to use for children from 6 years);
- Proposol (created on the basis of propolis, has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic effect);
- Hexaspray (helps to quickly cure an angina at the expense of its antiseptic properties, can be applied even during pregnancy).
We are treated without medical care
The good news is that it is possible to cure an angina quite quickly, especially if you follow the advice of a doctor and some simple rules:
- Bed regime. This rule concerns the first days of angina disease and should be observed before the body temperature comes to normal.
- Special food. In order to quickly get rid of the disease at home, it is very important, in addition to drug treatment, adhere to the correct diet. Food must be as saturated with vitamins. Bouillons, dairy products and liquid porridge fit perfectly. It will be fine if it is in the diet to include more onions and garlics, which are distinguished by an increased content of phytoncides - biologically active substances of the overwhelming development of bacteria. At the same time, it is categorically not recommended to take rude and acute food. In addition, you need to drink as much liquids as possible, including teas with lemon, fruit juices, warm milk with honey, home compotes and kisins.
- Rinse throat. To cure an angina as quickly as a rapid pace, will definitely help the procedures appointed by the doctor, such as the rinse of the throat. Recipes according to the composition of the solution suitable for rinsing with an angina, there are a large number of as those sold in pharmacies and from traditional medicine. If we talk about the most popular, then we should remember the solution of water with the addition of soda (a teaspoon on a glass of warm water). Not bad to add to this mixture and a droplet of iodine. The more often rinse the throat, the faster the angina will cure.
- Inhalation. In order to reduce the swelling with an angina, it is recommended to conduct inhalation procedures that at home as much as possible allows you to achieve a positive result. As a substance, the pairs of which can be inhaling, act as medical preparations, like chlorinexedin, and various medicinal herbs (chamomile, sage, calendula, etc.). For the procedure, various types of inhalers use, but in the absence of those, it is quite acceptable to use the usual mi ash and a towel. In folk medicine, in addition to medicinal herbs, a pair of boiled potatoes are used, which are preserved over the same mission. But before starting any kind of inhalations, it should be remembered that there are a number of contraindications such a procedure, including high temperature and hypertension, for example. Therefore, the preliminary consultation of the doctor is not just desirable, but is vital.
- Lugol. This is perhaps the most popular way to treat an angina at home in cases of disease, both children and adults. The Lugol solution is sold in pharmacies, often in the form of spray, applied directly to the focus of inflammation. The drug has the basis of a molecular iodine, which, in turn, is an excellent antiseptic agent, destructive for staphylococci and streptococci, the main pathogens of Angina. The use of a solution of the Lugol in many cases allows you to cure the initial stage of the angina without any additional procedures or medicines. But this method also has its own contraindications and side effects. Therefore, a specialist consultation is recommended before applying.
- Antibiotics and anti-inflammatory funds. Obviously, the appointment of medical preparations is entirely and fully included in the prosecution zone of the doctor. How to treat various types of angina, and how to prescribe drugs can with confidence only after the professional inspection of the patient and conduct, if necessary, laboratory research. A self-medication using antibiotics can lead to even greater health problems.
- Folk remedies. With the symptoms of Angina, there were still primitive people, so for such a long time of the struggle of humanity with this disease, a huge number of folk recipes were invented, many of whom did not lose their relevance today. Among the most famous, you can highlight the chewing honey in the honeycomb, the adoption of the fill onion on the grater on the grater (on the tablespoon 2 times a day). Also, in the old days, the cabbage leaves tied to a sick throat and then wrapped up with his woolen scarf. The juices of viburnum and lemon are actively used. There are more exotic ways. For example, it is believed that the following procedure helps with an angina: the palm of its left hand is put on the back of the head, and the right hand pressed against the sore throat and remain in this position for 15-20 minutes. This procedure is recommended to repeat over several days.
- There is an even extreme way to treat an angina, to use which in our days few people will risk. It is as follows: Kerosene tablespoon must be diluted in a glass of warm water. Then half of this mixture is offered to drink, and the second half rinse the throat. Whatever it may be, but with a doctor, you need to consult anyway before you feel on yourself, even the most effective and proven, folk remedies.