The new year is valuable not only by the most festive night, but also by its anticipation, and most importantly - preparation. We bring to your attention a master class in which we show how to make a Christmas tree from the napkins with your own hands. Such a tree will be pleased to get as a gift, you can bring it to work - and the festive mood to all those present is provided! Try to make it together with the child, part of the work shifting on it - we guarantee, you will spend the time together!
Christmas tree with your own hands from napkins: materials and tools
three-layer napkins of gentle pink or any other color;
cardboard to tone napkins A4 format;
Sucks - 5 pieces;
Glass or pot for "landing" Christmas trees from napkins;
tape brocade silver color;
bruster for glue;
Sequins of silver color.
How to make a Christmas tree from napkins with your own hands: Master class with a detailed description and photo
Spaws connect together with a tape so that they do not disintegrate. It will be a Christmas tree trunk.
The whole tree is covered with roses from napkins. How to make them? On napkins draw circles. To do this, need a template, you can use a cap from the hand cream.
On the napkin, we place so many circles as it will fit, in this case it is 11 pieces.
Now the center of each mug is punched by a stapler.
Circles cut out with sharp scissors.
Raise the top layer of the napkin and firm with his fingers.
Then we separate the next layer of napkins and again ferment.
Thus, we do with each subsequent layer.
After all the layers are separated and crumpled, you need to fluff a little - it turns out such a rose.
Similarly twist the remaining roses. For a Christmas tree of a sheet of cardboard A4 format, 60-70 roses with a diameter of 4-5 cm are needed.
From the pary tape of silver color to tie a bows. If you want to make them smaller - see the master class, how to tie a bow on the fork.
We will get planting a napkin Christmas tree, or rather, as long as its barrel.
In a cup, smeared alabaster - a little more than half of the tank.
Fill with water, as written in the instructions for the alabaster, and quickly stirred it.
In a diluted alabaster, install glued snaps with tape.
From cardboard make a cone. To do this, revolt the circle part of the circle. For a Christmas cone, a third of a circle is enough. The cone can be glued, and you can connect the same stapler.
We take a piece of cardboard of the same color as the cone itself. The size of the pruning should be sufficient to turn it into the bottom of the cone. In the meantime, we do a hole in it and stick to the vessels.
The next step is fixed on the skewers of the cone. It can be just put on, but you can drop inward hot silicone glue and quickly putty on the skewers.
Cone fill in trimming napkins.
We glue the bottom to the cone, and then cut the excess cardboard.
The barrel from the spedes is tightly wrapped with a ribbon so that no clearance remains.
The pot is gluable with a napkin: turn it tightly, deliberately negligently aligning the folds.
On top of the napkin we are tolding a bow from the same silver tape, finally fixing the decor pot.
We start forming the crown of the Christmas tree from the napkins. Roses Sadim on glue, starting from the base of the cone.
Then we glue the second row, placing flowers at the intervals between the roses of the previous row.
We glue the flowers to the top.
The bottom of the cone is also glued with robes from napkins.
We glue the bows on the tree.
There are beads between the bows.
We stick a bow with long tails on the top.
The tails of the bow are glued to the lower rosets of the tree.
Stationery glue mix with silver glitter.
The top of the pot is covered with glitter.
Roses also drink glue sparkles.
If some nuances for creating a Christmas tree made of napkins with their own hands remained unclear - I invite you to ask questions in the comments. Successful creativity!
Alena Glakova specifically for the site master classes on needlework
Crafts from napkins
Making Christmas trees from napkins
New Year is a wonderful holiday. His waiting is akin to waiting for a fairy tale, and the troubles become anticipation of the celebration. The main attribute of this holiday, of course, is the Christmas tree. You can buy a green beauty and put it in the house, and you can create a miniature copy with your own hands. Such work will be especially useful if you have done it with the child. It will be a perfect time, and the work finale guarantees delight and festive mood. In this article, we will talk about how to make a Christmas tree from the napkins: bulk crafts and applications.
Volumetric crafts do it yourself
To decorate a New Year's table or a Christmas tree made of paper napkins, made in your own hands, made as a small souvenir for the new year. The proposed master class will help in implementing such an idea. To fulfill work, you will need patience, good mood and simple devices.
Initially, it is necessary to collect such materials:
- paper napkins of white, green, pink or other colors;
- cardboard size A4;
- soft simple pencil;
- Long wooden spanks - 6 pcs.;
- Plastic glass or flower pot;
- sharp scissors;
- a little alabaster in the form of powder;
- narrow decorative silver braid;
- silver beads and sequins;
- Motok Scotch;
- jar of stationery glue;
- Tassel for glue.
It is known a lot of ways to manufacture miniature Christmas trees. Most often, the model is collected from small fragments in the form of openwork flowers. To implement the project, a simple instruction has been developed, performing it step by step, it will be easy to make a crawler.
- A semicircle is placed on cardboard with a pencil. It must be cut and minimize the cone. The connection site is first sampled, and then fastened with a stapler.
- The barrel of the Christmas tree is formed from the speakers. To do this, they are collected together, make the length slightly above the cardboard cone, then tightly fix the scotch.
- Choose napkins. They can have a different color depending on their presence and preferences. In the package they are folded fourly. They are taken out of packaging and fold two pieces, one to another.
- On the folded napkins, the pencil is placed with mugs for future volumetric elements of the village. As a round template, you can use a cover from cosmetics tube or cardboard circle. To make the elements as much as much as possible, the circles are located closer to each other.
- Now all the marked parts are connected to the stapler and cut out. On the upper part of the bracket sticks the decoration - a bead.
- Next fingers rise alternately every layer of round blank And squeeze it, acting so with all the layers.
- After completing this action, crumpled layers are slightly rejected, pushing them, forming a similarity of rosets. To cover the cone from the A-4 sheet, you will need to make at least 50-60 pieces.
- Next you need to install the trunk of ate. To do this, an alabaster pour into a plastic cup and knead it to a dense, diluting with water. The "trunk" is inserted into the center of the cup and give it to dry.
- Cone put on a piece of cardboard The same color and turn it out the basis, placing the future bottom.
- The bottom is cut and in the center make a small hole. Through it and dress it on the skewers.
- The cone is embraced from above on the barrel. At the top of the inside, it can be pulled by a drop of silicone composition. The inner part of the future fir is stuffed with trimming napkins, and the bottom is lined below.
- Start the decoration of the product. At first, the trunk without spaces wrapping with a silver braid, then a glass is glipally with a colored napkin. For greater decorativeness, it is told on top of it, tiping a bunter.
Now they start forming the crown of the Christmas tree. For this, Starting from the bottom of the cone, tightly, smooth rows are stuck "Roses". The following rows are located in the range of colors of previous rows. "Roses" are lined up to the master.
Instead of the tops on the village, a beautiful bowl of silver ribbon with long ends is fixed. On the sides of the fir sticks small silver bows from the same material. In order for the Christmas tree glitter with snowy dust, he is decorated with sparkles. They are mixed with the stationery glue and the tassel is neatly applied to each flower, adorn the pot.
New Year's Beauty is ready. This Christmas tree can be created from white, pink or green napkins.
How to make applications?
From ordinary paper napkins to New Year holidays, you can make many interesting crafts. They can become accessories that complement the table serving, christmas decorations or gifts for relatives. Such things can make adults themselves, but certainly more interesting and more useful will make them together with the kids.
Simple option for children can be the creation of the applixation of a Christmas tree made of crumpled green napkins.
Before starting work, it is necessary to prepare such materials:
- simple pencil;
- Multicolored napkins.
To perform this task, it is necessary to phase in the following steps:
- A simple pencil on the cardboard draw the outline of the Christmas tree, with the help of scissors cut;
- Next, you need to tear pieces from green napkins and flicker them into small balls;
- The harvested rollers are poppy in glue and plump the Christmas tree very tightly to the contour, the top of the green beauty sticks the sprocket.
The simplest applique of the Christmas tree is ready. If necessary, the product can be decorated with beads or rhinestones.
A more complex applique can be done using openwork napkins.
For this work you will need:
- cardboard A4 dark color;
- Openwork napkins;
- White gouache.
Creating an applique consists of four stages.
- The round openwork napkin is folded fourly. Then, deploying, cut it into four parts by folds.
- The resulting triangles make different sizes.
- At the bottom of the cardboard, white dots gouache, imitating snow.
- The biggest detail sticks to the "snow", alternate triangles are alien to it. The smallest part is placed at the top.
Application is ready. At the end of its work, it can be decorate with beads, sparkles or elements that are eluthed out of plasticine.
It looks beautifully a composition with a small Christmas tree on the sides of the Big Thaw. We can decorate the interior for the holiday or attribute to kindergarten.
An even more difficult will be the volumetric applique of the Christmas tree.
To accomplish it, you will need:
- Cardboard sheet A4, preferably blue;
- green napkins;
- Simple pencil.
Application creation consists of five steps.
- On the cardboard with the help of a ruler and pencil there are a trees contour in the form of a triangle.
- The folded napkins are folded two pieces, one by one, connecting in the middle square by the stapler.
- From above on the napkin put an inverted cup and dreamed of it. The resulting circle is cut.
- Each mosses from the napkins turn into a similar rose. For this, each layer is alternately, starting from the upper row, rise and compressed with their fingers.
- Thus obtained rosters of khuminok should be a lot. At the final stage, they are stuck on the place for the Christmas tree. In this case, the action starts from the bottom. "Chew" glue tightly, without spaces.
The work ends when the last part will be pasted on the top of the triangle. The resulting image can be decorated with stars, sparkles, cotton wool or paints.
Working with appliqué is a very useful occupation. It develops a small motorcy, coordination of movements and the creative abilities of the child. Scenes and techniques for creating applications There are a great set.
However, the listed tips are below for them.
- Parents should help the child in work, and not replace it.
- To create applications using paper and tissues, preference is given to the use of bright materials: they more attract the attention of kids and make their work more interesting.
- Tools for work must be as comfortable as possible and secure.
- As the basis of applications, it is better to use a more durable cardboard that does not turn from glue.
- Using PVA glue, you should not fear drowshes, after drying, they will become transparent.
- When performing work, it is often necessary to use glue of various species. It is worth remembering that the paper is more suitable for paper or PVA glue. For gluing beads, grains and cereals, it is better to use the glue "moment". This composition such items will keep much stronger, but it is better to work with it in the presence of elders.
The fulfillment of creative tasks of children together with parents will allow to establish closer relations and will contribute to the upbringing of the baby.
Further, see the master class on the manufacture of a Christmas tree made of napkins.
Elena Kandakova Master class "Christmas tree of napkins"
Master Class «Christmas tree made of napkins ».
This is the New Year holidays. How many interesting publications, on New Year's theme, you could see on our website!
How many creative and talented teachers do we have!
- Bravo, you girls! Surprise! Inspire! Share! Create! Develop! Dare and on!
Thanks to the organizers and administrators for creating such a wonderful site!
Holidays are over, but the ideas still remain!
I propose another one to your court Master Class on making Christmas tree from Sleeps. . Maybe someone will be interested.
We made this Christmas tree with my older girls. The idea was born spontaneously, moved boxes with different "Everything" and girls drew attention to different flow Slippet. . Here and the wand at hand turned out to be a lid from under drinking yogurt and plasticine, pieces of tinsel, buttercups with threads.
Let's start design!
The lid from under yoghurt fill plasticine. Insert the wand in plasticine. The basis for the Christmas tree is ready.
Of Sleeps. Different size and configuration fold bows. Till the middle of the threads.
We start assembling the Christmas tree. On the bottom of the sticks stick Larger Battle Napkins .
Next are styling Smaller napkins .
And so to the very top.
Decorating the top of our Christmas tree with Mishur. Plasticine in the lid close the remnants of tinsel. You can decorate I. Napkins-bows of decor elements . But we decided that without decorating the Christmas tree was very beautiful and elegant!
Thanks to everyone who became interested in our master class !
All you are good and light!
Master class for children 6-8 years old for making crafts "New Year's Christmas tree".Author:
Geraseyova Anastasia Aleksandrovna, Educator MBDOU "Child Development Center - kindergarten" Luche ", Michurinsk.Description of the material:
The master class is addressed to teachers of Dow, teachers experts, primary and high school teachers.Purpose:
The handicraft can be used to decorate a kindergarten group or home.Purpose:
Make a craft-tree from available materials.Tasks:
create a festive mood; teach to find the use of a throwing and any prickly material; educate accuracy, patience, preferabity; Develop the artistic and creative abilities of teachers and parents.Materials:
Napkins of different colors (in my case green, pink, blue, orange and white), stationery glue, scissors, stapler, round shape pattern, colored brown paper, A4 cardboard and tape, blasting and bows for decoration. That is approaching, perhaps the most magical holiday of the year - the New Year. Everyone decorate their homes and jobs, so I decided to create a cradle for my group, which can be used as a decor - a Christmas tree of colored napkins.
To do this, we will need colored napkins, stationery glue, cardboard for the base and auxiliary tools, namely tape, stapler, scissors.
1. Wake up the manufacture of "needles" - we will make it from green napkins.
With the help of a template, we draw a circle on a folded napkin - 9 circles fit on my.
2. Each circle in the center fasten with a stapler.
3. Cut circles with scissors.
4. Take 2-3 layers of napkins, raise and slightly press, ferment.
Now another 2-3 layers.
And so that all the layers of the circle are not run away.
5. As a result, it turns out a green "rose"
6. The same is done with the napkins of other colors that we will have in the role of New Year's balls.
I brought the napkins of pink, orange and white colors.
7. When "Rosets-CHINA" and decorations are ready, go to the "trunk".
8. From cardboard I make the foundation-cone, the edges fastened with scotch:
9. And now you can begin to attach a napkin to the cone.
Before that, I still stuck the cone with brown colored paper, so that even more it looks like a tree trunk.
10. It turns out such a cute Christmas tree.
But that's not all. For forest brightness, you can decorate the Christmas tree with glitter, which I did. I decorated the crafts with glitter and glued bows of a blue ribbon.
Now the Christmas tree is ready! I placed this craft in the receiving group, on the lockers. Many parents attracted this modest Christmas tree.
Thanks for attention! Hope the master class will be useful for you!
We recommend to see:How to make a Christmas tree made of colored paper Christmas tree made of paper. Master - class with step-by-step photo New Year tree from the palm. Master class with photo Christmas tree from corrugated paper with their own hands
How do you make the original Christmas tree made of ordinary paper napkins?
8 years ago
- I can offer several options for making a Christmas tree from napkins.
It is necessary to fold the napkin several times, to bore in the middle of the stapler and cut the circle.
After that, flex each layer of napkins and twist in the middle.
And so layer behind the layer until the flower works.
Now according to the described scheme, prepare a lot of the same figures.
Next take cardboard, twist, cut out and glue the cone from it.
Begin to shit the cone from the bottom up ready-made colors from the napkins.
It turns out this Christmas tree:
- If you wish, it can be decorated with beads or sparkles.
Rive napkins on the pieces and from each piece roll in the hands of the balls. We glue these balls to the cardboard cone, as described in 1 method. With this method, any convex appliques are often made.
6 years ago
Christmas trees made of paper napkins Real air beauty, because with the slightest draft paper flies. As if spruce is in the forest.
So, first we make a cone.
Cut the circle with a circle of green cardboard, make a cut along the radius, twist the cone and we rush.
Then begin to prepare a cheva. Cut the squares from the green napkins with the sides of 4 centimeters, split the napkin to single layers. We take the box and screw it up on a pencil.
Focus the middle into the glue and glue to the cone, starting with Niza. Purchase by first row, according to the second row and so rows to the very top.
To create a Christmas tree from napkins, you need to build a paper cone and make flowers from napkins. At the same time, multicolored napkins can be used, as this needlewoman made:
It turned out a beautiful and original Christmas tree, however, the napkins can no longer be used for its intended purpose.
Christmas tree from napkins
From the napkins you can make such a snow-covered Christmas tree, however, I like the version of the Christmas tree from green napkins.
- You will need
- To do this, you will need:
Fold the napkin four times. It turns out a small square. Each such square in the center connect the stapler. Now make circles out of squares, cutting carefully with scissors so that each circle is separate.
Then we flex, giving the volume so that there is almost a ball.
From the cardboard we make a big cone, which will serve as a frame of the future Christmas tree. The edges of the cone can be copped with a stapler or glue by ordinary stationery. We glue the resulting balls from napkins on this cardboard cone. Start it is best to do from the basis of the future Christmas tree.
After you got a Christmas tree from the napkins, it can be decorated with large beads, beads, bows - in general, all that you can find at hand.
From the napkins, you can make an interesting and beautiful Christmas tree. First you need to make a cone from dense cardboard and grind the edges by the stapler. Follow the cone a newspaper. Now we make the most interesting - roses from napkins. They will need three-layer.
First we take the napkin and apply a round item with a diameter of 3 to 6 cm., Wrong and cut out.
We fasten the circle of the stapler in the middle.
Then we separate the top layer and twist it to the middle.
And so all the layers will not work yet.
We make the required number of blanks and begin to glue by the usual stationery glue to the cone and so until the middle. After the same principle, we make circles less and less in diameter because the cone is narrowed.
You can make a Christmas tree of any color, but it is better that it was green.
Very beautiful and elegant Christmas tree, it turns out of paper napkins. There is such an idea for such a Christmas tree. To begin with, we make a cone from cardboard and secure it with a scotch.
Now, we will proceed to the flowers, first you need to cut the shape of a flower of cardboard, transfer it to paper as in the photo
ku, krepim stapler
And now, you can cut the flower from the napkin and clamp all parts of the napkin, as in the photo
And decorate our Christmas tree, you can be beads, bows, sparkles, rhinestones, who likes what.
2 years ago
Making a Christmas tree made of napkins
First of all, you need to make a frame of cardboard. Cut the circle, cut out one sector out of it, glue so that the cone turned out.
Now make blanks for Christmas tree from napkins. To do this, take two napkins and clutch them in the middle with the help of a stapler. Cut the circle with the stapler in the middle.
Next, raise each layer of napkins and the meters to get the volume. The result is a flower.
Attach flowers to a cardboard cone:
Christmas tree made of napkins ready! Anyasneg. [71.7K]
In order to
You can see the next master class, in which you first need to make a cone from the cardboard - it will be the bottom of the Christmas tree, then cut the white wipes, as if our fluffy Christmas tree will be covered with snow. And at the end, with the help of adhesive gun and red beads, we will make beautiful Christmas toys for our ate: Video.
Such Christmas trees will become an excellent decoration for the New Year's apartment. Vached [38.7K]
Attach flowers to a cardboard cone:
You need to take napkins, glue, cardboard and so on. We put a napkin 4 times. We connect the center of the stapler. Square turn into a circle. As it shown on the picture.
The basis of the Christmas tree needs to be made from cardboard. And on
Your discretion is attributing all napkins,
You have to get this Christmas tree.
If you find the napkins of green or close to green christmas color, then the Christmas tree can be done like this:
- Each variance of a circle, they will need 10-12 different diameters, descending. Then cut off (and not cut off, it is important) excess paper at the edges. There is a few more circles of different sizes with artistic cutted edges.
- Next to the cone paste the circles, starting from the largest bottom. It turns out this Christmas tree:
- Do you know the answer?
- Before the new 2015 remains a few days, and I want to share with you a master class to create a Christmas tree made of paper napkins.
- The tree in the manufacture is simple, so you can do it with the child!
- To work, we will need:
- Cardboard - 1 sheet format A3;
Paper napkins - 60 pcs;
Double-sided tape; glue "moment";
Beads (for decoration).
Getting to work.
First stage. Production of the base
1. We will need for the basis of the Christmas tree: a list of cardboard, double-sided tape, scissors and a newspaper. 2. The cardboard sheet is folded into the cone and get the base of the Christmas tree (you can use the finished cone from the foam, which is sold in stores for creativity), the edges of the cardboard Breight-sided tape.
3. Cut off the extra part of the cardboard so that the cone is exactly standing on the table.
4. We get a cone.
5. In order for the tree "to hold the form", fill it with the newspapers, for the base of the Christmas tree, cut the circle from the cardboard and fix it with two-sided scotch.
6. The basis of the Christmas tree is ready.
Second phase. Manufacture
1. For the manufacture of flowers, we need paper napkins.
First we fold the napkin in half.
Then again in half.
Next, we put on a folded napkin stencil and supply it (I used the stencil in the form of a flower, you can cut a circle, in the first case the flowers will remind peonies, in the second - carnations).
We fasten our flower in the middle stapler and cut out along the contour.
2. We form a flower by folding each layer of napkins to the middle.
3. We get a flower.
4. Similarly, we make flowers from the rest of the napkins.
Third stage. Harvesting
1. Confirm flower with the help of "moment" glue to the christmas tree cone.
Flowers of the next row we have in the intervals of the previous row.
We get a Christmas tree:
2. Decorating the Christmas tree as beads.
New Year's Beauty is ready!
- Hello everyone!
- New year is no longer around the corner. And it is very difficult to imagine it without the main attribute - a beautiful Christmas tree.
- It is better when a large room is decorated with a forest beauty, and small - her younger needlework sisters complement the interior.
- I like to make festive crafts with your own hands, putting a soul in them and a good mood.
- Therefore, I will tell you about how I did a Christmas tree made of paper napkins.
- At first, I gathered everything you need for creativity:
- Napkins are dense, three-layer green and red. (You can have any color you like - this is your creation).
Stapler, filled with brackets.
Material for decoration (I have a red-colored satin tape).
Then the creative process itself began:
The cardboard folded in the form of a cone size with a future Christmas tree. I crossed below the stapler.
- Cone from below fasten the stapler
- Boca strengthen scotch and cut extra edges from below.
- Ready cone.
From the napkins cut the same squares and stuck them together.
Then this stack with squares fold the harmonica. (First, bend in one direction, then turn over to the other).
We fold in half and fix the stapler.
I needed two brackets.
Thus, we make with all the napkins (how much you need "roses" depends on the size of the cone that you do).
Then we take our cone and begin to glue the "roses" in a circle.
Drip the leak drip and apply to the cone
Last bar - decoration fluffy christmas tree. Since I have a napkin on two colors on the Christmas tree, then the red looks like a decoration. And I tied a bow from a red satin ribbon.
But you can dress by beads, tinsel, lights, even candy.
Such Christmas trees can be perfectly suitable for souvenir for New Year holidays.
Show your fantasy, make the most beautiful and fluffy Christmas trees. Relay yourself and your loved ones, creating a festive mood.
- And I congratulate everyone on the upcoming holidays! And to new meetings!
- On the eve of the New Year holidays, everyone is trying to decorate the dwelling, workplace, facades of buildings. A mandatory attribute is a Christmas tree, but in some cases there is no possibility to establish a real forest beauty, especially if this desktop is in the office. For such cases, there are small artificial Christmas trees that can be purchased in souvenir shops.
- But sometimes there is no time to make a purchase or you do not want to spend money on a one-time purchase. This situation is quite solvable. To decorate a worker or a New Year's table, a Christmas tree is suitable with your own hands from the napkins. Such a toy looks original, the sizes can be defined independently, the color and design depends on the imagination of the artist.
- simple pencil;
- Creating a desktop tree from napkins
There are many options for performing decorative trees from the table etiquette attribute. The most popular little Christmas tree is made of the napkins in the form of miniature colors. The technique of performing individual elements is also different: roses, pumps, carnations. Less often make tiers of different diameters, as it takes more time for such work.
To create a Christmas tree, you will need the following tools and materials:
- pack of napkins;
- A4 sheet (preferably cardboard);
- stationery glue;
- A piece of cardboard.
- If the product is multi-colored, it will also need several packs of the main material of a certain color. It is better to choose the adhesive pencil and a petty-caliber stapler for attachment. For an additional decor you can take beads, glitter glue.
- Step-by-step inspection of the Christmas tree made of napkins with their own hands:
- On paper, a simple pencil draw a semicircle. Cut the stencil and, turning the cone, grind the edges first glue, and then re-stapler. Scotch is better not to use, as decorating elements will not stick to it.
- From cardboard cut a circle with an exemplary diameter of 5-10 cm. The larger the diameter of the circle, the greater the element for finishing the cone. Usually it looks not very beautiful, so it is worth making stencil smaller.
- Two napkins lay on each other. Fold them several times in half. The more folds will be, the more fluffy the Christmas tree.
Folded elements are pregnant in the middle of the stapler two times so that the brackets form the cross.
Attach a circle from cardboard to the workpiece, to circle it with a pencil, cut the blank with scissors. You need to try so that the brackets are in the middle of the circle.
On top of the bracket you can sew or glue a bead. The edges of each layer are separated by glue with sparkles. Additional decoration is better to spend at this stage of work.
Raising two layers from the billet from the circle, fix them in this position. Fixation is carried out using the usual pressing of the material to the center of the circle. The same actions we carry out with all layers until half of the pompon is formed.
- The amount of blanks is determined by the diameter of each element. Assessing the situation in the process of work, it will be possible to finish decorating elements.
- Glue semi-recorders on a cone from paper using the stationery glue. You can glue them, strictly observing the ranks, or randomly.
- Additionally, you can carry out a carriage. The finished product can be decorated with bows of ribbons, garlands from Bus, Mishur. Such a trick is used to hide the places where the basis of white paper is visible.
Decorative cloves from napkins
- From the napkins you can make various compositions that will differ realism, originality, easy execution. Often for holidays make flowers from paper material. Such an exercise can serve as a gift, decor, holiday or table. If roses are difficult to make a newcomer, then the carnations will be unambiguous.
- For the manufacture of colors you will need:
- large cutlery napkins (red, pink, yellow, white, burgundy) and standal green pack;
- stencil circle from cardboard;
- thin wire;
Master class on the manufacture of carnations:
Several large dining rooms are clouel to lay on each other and fix the stapler in the middle. It is better to use a few brackets for fixing. The more napkins will be used, the stringener will turn out the flower.
Attached to the workpiece stencil from cardboard and break it with a simple pencil. The stencil should be of such a diameter in order to maximize the area of the canvas. After the formation of the workpiece cut the circle with scissors.
To form an openwork edge of each layer as follows: Raise the first layer of napkins and press them to the center. Such a procedure is repeated with each subsequent layer.
- When the flower itself is ready, you can start making the stem: cut the napkins of green on wide stripes. Loose every strip by glue and winding movements to have their wire length.
- Throw ready stem in flower, punctures flower. Fix the wire inside and fix the carnation.
- The scheme for compiling compositions and bouquets from the carnation can be diverse. Wipe cloves can be swallowed, put in vases, install in vases, mount to the walls.
Napkins for the New Year's table do it yourself .
New Year's table can be decorated in different ways, but it is easiest to do this using napkins. Paper decor can be made in origami techniques, patchwork.